Thursday, January 7, 2010

California Dreamin'

So... we stayed in Santa Clarita, California and all i can say is... i'm in love. It's beautiful, quite calm actually. We had lots of fun with our night on the town. We ran around like little kids, taking silly pictures and making quite fools of ourselves... but hey, we only got one life to live so i say "LIVE IT UP"
The paparazzi would not leave us alone so we showed them our signature pose
This one is for P.E.T.A: I love animals
Hotness anyone?
OK OK.... i was pulling a Britney and posing for all my fans... well fan:)
"It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear. She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair. And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?" And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

No comments: